Disposition Request Form

Departments may not donate, sell, or dispose of capital equipment without prior written approval from Property Control. Before disposition, complete and submit this form to Property Control. This form covers all equipment dispositions EXCEPT those involving departing employees, which is a separate form: Capital Equipment Request for Authorization to Transfer/Sell University Property to a Departing Employee’s New Institution Form.

Download Disposition Request Form (PDF)