- All accidental property damage in excess of $500, should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24-48 hours.
- If there is theft or vandalism, you must call the local law enforcement agency.
- Losses that may exceed $10,000 must be reported as soon as possible to email@example.com.
- You will need to follow up with a formal report using the Property Loss Report (Word doc). You will also need to submit copies of repair estimates, replacement costs, clean-up costs, police reports and lightning loss affidavits, as applicable.
- Claims must be concluded within 90 days. If this is not possible, arrangements must be made ahead of time with firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information on insurance programs