How To Report a Property Claim

  1. All accidental property damage in excess of $500, should be reported to Margaret Hoffman via e-mail or call 262-0379 within 24-48 hours.
  2. If theft or vandalism, you must call the local law enforcement agency.
  3. Losses that may exceed $10,000 must be reported as soon as possible, to 262-0379.
  4. You will need to follow up with a formal report, using the Property Loss Report (doc). You will also need to submit copies of repair estimates, replacement costs, clean-up costs, police reports and lightning loss affidavits, as applicable.
  5. Claims must be concluded within 90 days. If this is not possible, arrangements must be made ahead of time with Margaret Hoffman.

More information on this topic.