This form is used to create or update an e-Reimbursement profile for a non-employee.
How to obtain or update an e-Reimbursement profile for a non-employee
In order to reimburse a non-employee for travel and expenses via e-Reimbursement, a Non-Employee ID must be obtained from Accounting Services. This form can also be used when a non-employee profile already exists but requires changes (e.g. change of address, change to Accounting Defaults).
Note: To determine if a non-employee profile already exists, please see Procedure 3024.5 How to Reimburse Non-Employees.
- Log into e-Reimbursement/SFS and choose the Expenses tile. Then click on the Request Non-Employee Emplid tile.
- Choose either Add a New Non-Employee or Update an Existing Emplid and fill in all the required fields (marked with an asterisk).
- Do not use the department address on this form. Checks cannot be delivered to the department office for pick-up. The address must be the recipient’s home, office, or another address where the check can be sent directly to them.
- If a check must be picked up on campus, enter “Hold for pickup” in the address field. The recipient will be notified when the check is ready and can pick the check up at the Accounting Services office: 21 N. Park Street, Suite 5301.
- Once completed, submit the form. The submitter of the form will receive an email confirming successful submission. Once the Non-Employee ID has been created or updated, the submitter and all alternates will receive another email stating that it has been approved. Requests are typically addressed within three business days.
- Use the Non-Employee ID number provided by Accounting Services to create and submit expense reports on behalf of the non-employee.