The recommended location to make business purchases that do not require additional approvals. Shop@UW is a university resource that saves time and money.
E-commerce ordering for purchasing contracts
Merchandise Distribution and Delivery
To cut down on the amount and size of the delivery trucks on campus, products purchased on Shop@UW head to our warehouse for package consolidation and distribution. In compliance with UW-Madison’s Large Truck Policy, we sort the packages by delivery zone and ship them out immediately using our own vehicles that are less than 30 feet in length. MDS offers next-day delivery to the Dane County area on most items ordered. MDS will not accept any radioactive or perishable materials or any large non-palletized items.
Warehouse Storage Services
The Shop@UW warehouse, where we receive and distribute your goods, is also available as warehouse space for your business or department. We offer centralized, convenient, state-of-the-art services, including:
- Long- and short-term rates
- Clean, dry, temperature-controlled facilities; ideal for records storage
- Access to your stored inventory during normal business hours
- Capability to develop customized electronic catalogs to allow web access and ordering of your inventory with next business-day delivery.
- Storage rate lower than state contract rates, including pickup and delivery service.
1061 Thousand Oaks Trail
608-497-4400 or 800/662-1727
UPS Package Pick Up:
Customer Service: Shop@UW@bussvc.wisc.edu