International Coverage

Insurance coverages requirements for UW-Madison students who are studying or traveling abroad and options for UW-Madison faculty/staff.  


How To Obtain Insurance For International Travel

International Medical, Travel, & Security Insurance

Mandatory health insurance for University of Wisconsin students studying/traveling abroad. Recommended coverage for faculty/staff traveling abroad.

Enroll in CISI Insurance

EUROP Assistance Program

Worldwide emergency medical assistance for  UW-Madison faculty and staff while traveling on University business.

Obtain Europ Assistance Travel Card

Identity Theft Protection for Travelers

Identity theft protection for UW-Madison faculty/staff while traveling on University business

Understand Identity Theft Protection Coverage for Travelers

International Safety & Security

For details on UW-Madison international safety and security travel policies, procedures and guidance see the UW-Madison International Safety & Security Office and UW-Madison Study Abroad Office.


Risk Management's location

Risk Management
21 North Park Street, Suite 5301
Madison, WI 53715