How To Get A Credit Reference For A Vendor

The University of Wisconsin is an agency of the State of Wisconsin and, as such, does not provide credit information.

The State of Wisconsin has enacted prompt pay legislation (Wisconsin Statute 16.528) which requires the University (as a state agency) be responsible for the payment or dispute of invoices within a timely manner (30 days).

When requested, we provide credit references for hotel contracts, please contact Purchasing Services for more information.

Please provide the following letter to vendors who are requesting credit information or for you to complete a credit application.: Download Letter