The Bursar’s Office provides student account and student loan services to customers while adhering to regulations of governing agencies and implementing financial procedures.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Student Account Services for UW-Madison Students
- Bill for and collect tuition and fee payments.
- Post financial aid disbursements and scholarships to student’s Tuition Accounts.
- Coordinate tuition and fee waiver/remissions.
- Process tuition and fee refunds.
- Bill for and collect tuition and fee payments from third party sponsors paying student’s tuition and fee charges.
- Bill for and collect program payments for students enrolled in the abroad program through the Office of International Studies and Programs department.
Student Loan Accounting & Financial Aid Distribution Services
The Student Loan section of the Bursar’s Office provides student loan accounting services to UW-Madison, and UW-Green Bay. Services include:
- Billing and receipt processing.
- Deferment, forbearance, and cancellation processing.
- Fund accounting and federal reporting.
- Prepares and maintains campus-based promissory notes.
- Provides entrance counseling, exit interviews and due diligence follow-up for campus-based student loans.
333 East Campus Mall #10501
Madison WI 53715-1383
Office Hours: 7:45 AM – 4:00 PM
Accounting and Technical Support:
Accounting, Cashiering and Student Accounts: