Personal Tax Preparation

Important note: The University of Wisconsin and its employees cannot provide personal tax or personal tax return preparation advice for legal reasons. Questions regarding personal tax and personal tax preparation should be directed to 1) your tax preparers, 2) the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), 3) state department of revenue. The information contained in this web site is not a substitute for advice obtained from the IRS or a qualified tax professional.

Personal tax preparation forms


IRS Tax Forms or call 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676)

Personal tax preparation assistance