How To Obtain A Cell Phone and Cellular Service

The State of Wisconsin has a mandatory Cellular Telephone contract with US Cellular. The ordering of all service requests and billing will be done through DoIT. For instructions on how to proceed, please check DoITs’ website at

If you are ordering upgrades to equipment or do not want one of the free telephones available for new service, please issue an External Requisition and forward through the regular channels to order this equipment.

If you are interested in obtaining a cellular phone to use when you are out of the country, please contact the agent, Todd Pooler, for further information on what would be involved to obtain a waiver.