Employees may need to access in-process expense reimbursements to:
- Submit a previously created Expense Reimbursement
- Modify and resubmit an Expense Reimbursement that has been sent back
- View pending approvals for a submitted Expense Reimbursement
- Withdraw a submitted Expense Reimbursement
- Delete an Expense Reimbursement
Sign into e-Reimbursement View Expense Report video
Click the Expenses tile, then My Expense Reports.
If working as an Alternate, change employees using the blue arrow in the top-left corner next to your name.
Use the panel on the left to navigate between Expense Reimbursements in different statuses:
- Returned – Expense Reimbursements returned to the traveler. Delete or modify and resubmit these reports according to the Approver/Auditor’s instructions.
- Not Submitted – Expense Reimbursements which have been created but not yet submitted.
- Awaiting Approval – Submitted Expense Reimbursements awaiting Approver or Auditor review.
- Pending Payment – fully approved Expense Reimbursements which will be paid in the next payment cycle.
Use the green arrow next to the report description to:
- Copy to New Report – copy details of Expense Reimbursement to a new report. New report must be updated (e.g. dates) prior to submission.
- Delete Report – permanently delete an Expense Reimbursement. This option is only available for Returned or Not Submitted Expense Reimbursements.
- Send Notification – send an email notification to those you’ve specified.
Click the Report ID to view details of a specific Expense Reimbursement.
- See instructions above on how to navigate and submit Expense Reimbursements.
- View pending approvals and workflow history on the Expense Summary page.
- Withdraw submitted Expense Reimbursements which have not yet been accessed by an Approver. The Withdraw button is on the Expense Summary page.