Coin Request Procedures

Coin requests are used by campus departments with Change Funds.

Campus Departments will place all coin orders by using Cash Vault via the US Bank SinglePoint website. To obtain Cash Vault permissions within SinglePoint complete the Bank Account Website Access Form (SinglePoint) and send to Cash Management via e-mail ( Special deposit tickets for depositing the amount of coin purchased will need to be ordered. Please complete the Bank Deposit Slip Form and send it via e-mail to Cash Management ( Instructions on how to order coins will be sent to the department after Cash Management has setup the Cash Vault access with US Bank.

If the Armored Car stops schedule needs to be adjusted or a new stop added please follow instructions for the Armored Car Service Change/Request form (Armored Car Request)