My Corporate Card

This guide details how to apply for a My Corporate Card, proper card usage, and account management.

A UW–Madison My Corporate Card is an individual-liability VISA credit card issued by U.S. Bank to University employees for UW–Madison business use only.

About a My Corporate Card

My Corporate Card benefits

The My Corporate Card streamlines and automates travel and expense reimbursement for UW employees. Reimbursable expenses are claimed through e-Reimbursement and can be paid directly to U.S. Bank, by the University, on behalf of the cardholder.

VISA also offers several travel-related benefits, including travel and emergency assistance services and auto rental collision damage waivers.

VISA guide to card benefits (PDF)

How to get a My Corporate Card

Complete details of the process are included in Procedure 3014.1  – My Corporate Card Application and Account Management.

Apply for a card

Employees applying for a My Corporate Card must complete and submit the My Corporate Card Application. Note: Users must be connected to a UW–Madison campus network (or VPN if working remotely) to access the application.

Apply for a My Corporate Card

Activating the card

U.S. Bank will mail the card directly to the card applicant at the preferred address indicated on the card application. Cards are typically received 7-10 days after applications are processed.

Card activation steps:

  • Call U.S. Bank Customer Service at (800) 344-5696 and follow the automated prompts.
  • Sign the back of the card.
  • Visit U.S. Bank’s Access Online to register and gain online access to the account.
  • The “Organization Short Name” for the My Coporate Card Program is “STWISC.”

Account use and management

Complete details of My Corporate Card use and account management are available in UW-3014 – My Corporate Card Policy and Procedure 3014.1  – My Corporate Card Application and Account Management.

Allowable use

The My Corporate Card may only be used for expenses related to official University business. Use of the My Corporate Card for personal purchases is prohibited.

Paying my balance

The University will pay U.S. Bank via e-Reimbursement on your behalf for allowable, business-related expenses. See Procedure 3024.4 – Working with My Corporate Card and My Wallet.

Access Online

Use the U.S. Bank transaction management tool to review My Corporate Card activity, manage your account, and make payments.

Note: New users will need to register accounts before signing in. Learn more in Procedure 3014.1.

Sign into Access Online

Lost/Stolen card

Report a lost or stolen My Corporate Card to U.S. Bank Customer Service at (800) 344-5696.

Reporting fraud

Report suspected fraudulent activity to the U.S. Bank Fraud Prevention Unit at (800) 523-9078.

Account maintenance

Contact the Card Program Manager to request account maintenance (e.g., account closure, address changes, limit changes).


Contact Accounting Services for help with My Corporate Card

21 N. Park Street
Madison, WI 53715

Email Accounting Services for help with My Corporate Card

For general card-related questions, please contact

US Bank Customer Service

U.S. Bank Customer Service:
(800) 344-5696
U.S. Bank Access Online Help Desk:
(877) 887-9260
U.S. Bank Fraud Investigations:
(800) 523-9078

If you believe your card was stolen, contact U.S. Bank Customer Service (above) and UW Police and Security at (608) 262-2957.

Call Accounting Services for help with My Corporate Card

Purchasing Card Manager:
(608) 262-3300