A type of custodian fund using deposit bank accounts for tracking specific department deposits. TBA accounts are used by large campus departments that have a high volume of deposit activity.
The deposits are transferred to UW-Madison’s main deposit account at the end of each day. A Custodian and Reconciler are required.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Open a target/transaction balance account (TBA)
To open a TBA account, follow 3012.4 Transaction Balance Account Procedure
Use the following forms to open a target/transaction balance account:
- Custodian Fund Request Form
- Custodian Fund Agreement
- Bank Deposit Slip Order Form
- New Bank Account Form
- Bank Account Website access Form
- US Bank Authorized Signature Form obtained from Cash Management and signed by the Custodian of the account.
Maintain a replenishable bank account
To maintain a TBA account, follow 3012.4 Transaction Balance Account Procedure for the main tasks. In addition, the following tasks may need to be completed at times:
Change the name of a TBA account
- Inform Cash Management of the account name change via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Custodian Fund Agreement Form
- US Bank Authorized Signature Form obtained from Cash Management and signed by the signer of the account.
Change US Bank SinglePoint access
Close a replenishable bank account
To close a TBA account, please contact Cash Management via the Custodian Funds e-mail address (email@example.com) per 3012.4 Transaction Balance Account Procedure .
Policies and procedures
Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs)
You might also be looking for